1. Platinum Development founded in 2008 with more than 8 years of Prefab/Modular building design, manufacture and supply experience around the world. More than 90% of our clients are overseas. In this case, we know different building code in various regions. And we could make sure our building system complying with different building standards globally.
2. Our architects and engineers have astonishing creativity, and over ten years’ working experience in the major multi-national enterprises. They understand English very well which makes it possible for them to communicate directly with clients’ foreign designers and engineers to avoid misunderstanding. Our sales and customer service teams have excellent communication skills, with professional steel frame building knowledge and passion.
3. We provide one-stop service from design, manufacture, construction, supply and technique consultation for hotel, house, apartment warehouse, plant, school and stores incorporated with kitchen, bathroom, plumbing, electric and interior fittings to clients at home and abroad. Platinum also accept customized design to meet clients’ various requirements.
4. Platinum has rich and abundant supplier database for various building materials used for prefabricated buildings. Most of the suppliers could supply international standard materials to meet clients’ specific requirements on certifications from different regions.
5. We hold CE Certificate complying with EN1090 code for our steel members to meet European countries’ requirements.
AWA/CE certificate for aluminum doors and windows could meet Australian and New Zealand Clients’ requirements.
IBC/IRC standard materials are also available from us.
Of course, GB code is one of our most familiar standards.
6. Platinum has various building types and styles for clients’ selection, integrated with design of services such as plumbing, heating and electricity. Platinum accept customized design to meet clients’ various requirements.
7. Platinum has its own factory with automatic production line and mature supply chain, Platinum is truly suited to volume production to meet customers’ large demand at home or abroad.
a. Light weight
b. Wide span
c. Strong wind and earthquake resistance
d. Excellent thermal insulation and acoustic reduction performance
e. Cost saving for both labor and time
-It helps to save at least 50% labor cost during the whole construction process, which bring significant saving of total cost for customers where either high labor cost or lacking skilled workers
-Pre-engineered building system has made almost half done in factory, resulting in the whole onsite construction process 40%-60% quicker than traditional building methods with delivery time fully controllable and predictable
-Prefabricated building has only dry work on construction site without pollution to the environment which is really a Environmental friendly, sustainable green building system (Steel is recyclable)